New Jersey News
Police officer injured in 2-car crash in Clifton
CLIFTON (WABC) -- A New Jersey police officer is recovering after he was injured in a collision in Clifton Sunday evening.
The officer's cruiser and another vehicle slammed into one another at the intersection of Clifton Avenue and Fourth Street.
The officer is expected to be okay.
The other driver remains in the hospital with unknown injuries.
new jersey, clifton, accident, police officer injured, new jersey news
- 4 more bodies pulled from rubble in East Harlem
- AccuWeather: Milder days ahead 13 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Water main eyed in East Harlem gas explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Roof blows off Mount Olive Bed, Bath & Beyond
- High winds damage power lines, Bed, Bath & Beyond store 28 min ago
- Man found alive in body bag dies weeks later 14 min ago
- Haverstraw condo complex evacuated due to gas leak
- Major delays on NJ Transit after Newark tanker explosion
- Photos: Newark tanker fire
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape
- AccuWeather: Milder days ahead
13 min ago