New Jersey News
Police officer injured in 2-car crash in Clifton
CLIFTON (WABC) -- A New Jersey police officer is recovering after he was injured in a collision in Clifton Sunday evening.
The officer's cruiser and another vehicle slammed into one another at the intersection of Clifton Avenue and Fourth Street.
The officer is expected to be okay.
The other driver remains in the hospital with unknown injuries.
new jersey, clifton, accident, police officer injured, new jersey news
- Autistic boy missing in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 2 dead after wreck on Southern State
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen