New Jersey News
Firebomb may have been used on Edison police captain's home
MONROE TOWNSHIP (WABC) -- There is word of a possible firebombing against an Edison police captain in his own home.
A $20,000 reward has been issued for Monday morning's fire in Monroe Township, New Jersey.
The home is still a crime scene, and belongs to longtime Edison police captain.
On Wednesday, the Star Ledger reported that a firebomb may have been used.
No one was hurt. The fire has already been ruled an arson.
new jersey, new jersey news
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey still predicting 2014 role
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97 16 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014