New Jersey News
Firebomb may have been used on Edison police captain's home
MONROE TOWNSHIP (WABC) -- There is word of a possible firebombing against an Edison police captain in his own home.
A $20,000 reward has been issued for Monday morning's fire in Monroe Township, New Jersey.
The home is still a crime scene, and belongs to longtime Edison police captain.
On Wednesday, the Star Ledger reported that a firebomb may have been used.
No one was hurt. The fire has already been ruled an arson.
new jersey, new jersey news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 57 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent 8 min ago
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Bill would require equal access to tenant amenities
- Liam Neeson to tour stables amid carriage horse debate
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets 39 min ago
- Rangers top Red Wings 3-0 in Lundqvist's 300th win