New Jersey News
Firebomb may have been used on Edison police captain's home
MONROE TOWNSHIP (WABC) -- There is word of a possible firebombing against an Edison police captain in his own home.
A $20,000 reward has been issued for Monday morning's fire in Monroe Township, New Jersey.
The home is still a crime scene, and belongs to longtime Edison police captain.
On Wednesday, the Star Ledger reported that a firebomb may have been used.
No one was hurt. The fire has already been ruled an arson.
new jersey, new jersey news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 56 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way 50 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 12 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says 19 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
50 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos