New Jersey News
Firebomb may have been used on Edison police captain's home
MONROE TOWNSHIP (WABC) -- There is word of a possible firebombing against an Edison police captain in his own home.
A $20,000 reward has been issued for Monday morning's fire in Monroe Township, New Jersey.
The home is still a crime scene, and belongs to longtime Edison police captain.
On Wednesday, the Star Ledger reported that a firebomb may have been used.
No one was hurt. The fire has already been ruled an arson.
new jersey, new jersey news
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Parade
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement 50 min ago
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mahopac HS basketball coach resigns after racism allegations
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
50 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos