New Jersey News
Firebomb may have been used on Edison police captain's home
MONROE TOWNSHIP (WABC) -- There is word of a possible firebombing against an Edison police captain in his own home.
A $20,000 reward has been issued for Monday morning's fire in Monroe Township, New Jersey.
The home is still a crime scene, and belongs to longtime Edison police captain.
On Wednesday, the Star Ledger reported that a firebomb may have been used.
No one was hurt. The fire has already been ruled an arson.
new jersey, new jersey news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 38 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx 55 min ago
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act