New Jersey News
Plane lands on local street in Warren County, New Jersey
BLAIRSTOWN, New Jersey -- Authorities say two Pennsylvania men were in a small plane that crashed this week on a street near a northwestern New Jersey airport.
Neither the pilot, Craig Levine of Blue Bell, nor his passenger, Matthew Giannini of Harleysville, were seriously injured in the crash, which occurred around 11:15 a.m. Friday.
Both men were treated at a hospital and later released, but further details on their injuries were not disclosed.
Authorities say the fixed-wing, single-engine Piper plane went down just moments after it took off from the Blairstown Airport.
It ended up in the area of Gwinnup and Sipley roads in the Warren County community of Blairstown Township.
No one on the ground was injured in the incident.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
new jersey, new jersey news
- At least 2 dead, 22 hurt in East Harlem explosion 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 35 min ago
- Metro-North service changes due to East Harlem explosion 7 min ago
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- Photos: Incredible images from Colorado car chase