New Jersey News
Plane lands on local street in Warren County, New Jersey
BLAIRSTOWN, New Jersey -- Authorities say two Pennsylvania men were in a small plane that crashed this week on a street near a northwestern New Jersey airport.
Neither the pilot, Craig Levine of Blue Bell, nor his passenger, Matthew Giannini of Harleysville, were seriously injured in the crash, which occurred around 11:15 a.m. Friday.
Both men were treated at a hospital and later released, but further details on their injuries were not disclosed.
Authorities say the fixed-wing, single-engine Piper plane went down just moments after it took off from the Blairstown Airport.
It ended up in the area of Gwinnup and Sipley roads in the Warren County community of Blairstown Township.
No one on the ground was injured in the incident.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
new jersey, new jersey news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday 40 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run 53 min ago
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust 1 min ago
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets 51 min ago
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
40 min ago