New Jersey News
Plane lands on local street in Warren County, New Jersey
BLAIRSTOWN, New Jersey -- Authorities say two Pennsylvania men were in a small plane that crashed this week on a street near a northwestern New Jersey airport.
Neither the pilot, Craig Levine of Blue Bell, nor his passenger, Matthew Giannini of Harleysville, were seriously injured in the crash, which occurred around 11:15 a.m. Friday.
Both men were treated at a hospital and later released, but further details on their injuries were not disclosed.
Authorities say the fixed-wing, single-engine Piper plane went down just moments after it took off from the Blairstown Airport.
It ended up in the area of Gwinnup and Sipley roads in the Warren County community of Blairstown Township.
No one on the ground was injured in the incident.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
new jersey, new jersey news
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Chilly Wednesday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- LIE in Suffolk County reopens
- Family pushes for drug/alcohol testing after fatal accidents
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
- Photos: Blind man and dog fall on subway tracks
- EXCLUSIVE: Suspect arrested in 'knockout' assaults
- Short Hills Mall shooting: Funeral arrangements announced
- ACS workers reach plea deal in girl's death
- Jersey City reveals what was inside mysterious safes
- Anchorman 2 cast talks about much-anticipated sequel
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos