New Jersey News
Plane lands on local street in Warren County, New Jersey
BLAIRSTOWN, New Jersey -- Authorities say two Pennsylvania men were in a small plane that crashed this week on a street near a northwestern New Jersey airport.
Neither the pilot, Craig Levine of Blue Bell, nor his passenger, Matthew Giannini of Harleysville, were seriously injured in the crash, which occurred around 11:15 a.m. Friday.
Both men were treated at a hospital and later released, but further details on their injuries were not disclosed.
Authorities say the fixed-wing, single-engine Piper plane went down just moments after it took off from the Blairstown Airport.
It ended up in the area of Gwinnup and Sipley roads in the Warren County community of Blairstown Township.
No one on the ground was injured in the incident.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
new jersey, new jersey news
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 53 min ago
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze being laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records 41 min ago
- Orange County school evacuated after ceiling collapse
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos