New Jersey News
Plane lands on local street in Warren County, New Jersey
BLAIRSTOWN, New Jersey -- Authorities say two Pennsylvania men were in a small plane that crashed this week on a street near a northwestern New Jersey airport.
Neither the pilot, Craig Levine of Blue Bell, nor his passenger, Matthew Giannini of Harleysville, were seriously injured in the crash, which occurred around 11:15 a.m. Friday.
Both men were treated at a hospital and later released, but further details on their injuries were not disclosed.
Authorities say the fixed-wing, single-engine Piper plane went down just moments after it took off from the Blairstown Airport.
It ended up in the area of Gwinnup and Sipley roads in the Warren County community of Blairstown Township.
No one on the ground was injured in the incident.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
new jersey, new jersey news
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos