New Jersey News
Police-involved shooting leaves man dead in New Jersey
BELLEVILLE (WABC) -- Authorities are investigating a deadly police-involved shooting in New Jersey Tuesday morning.
A man was shot and killed by cops in Belleville after his wife had called 911 to report that he was abusing her.
Police say the 40-year-old man was armed with two knives when officers arrived.
Few details were available, and more information is expected to come out throughout the day.
Stay with 7online and tune in to Eyewitness News First at Four for the latest.
new jersey, belleville, police shooting, new jersey news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Granderson hits sac fly to lift Mets over Braves in 14
- Anna, Beltran key Yankees' 5-1, 12-inning win