New Jersey News
Police-involved shooting leaves man dead in New Jersey
BELLEVILLE (WABC) -- Authorities are investigating a deadly police-involved shooting in New Jersey Tuesday morning.
A man was shot and killed by cops in Belleville after his wife had called 911 to report that he was abusing her.
Police say the 40-year-old man was armed with two knives when officers arrived.
Few details were available, and more information is expected to come out throughout the day.
Stay with 7online and tune in to Eyewitness News First at Four for the latest.
new jersey, belleville, police shooting, new jersey news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey still predicting 2014 role
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97 23 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
4 min ago