New Jersey News
Photos released in murder of Newark IHOP manager
NEWARK (WABC) -- There are new details in the murder of a restaurant manager in Newark.
Police have released security photos taken at an IHOP on Bergen Street where Papa Khaly Noiyae was shot in March.
Noiyae, originally from Senegal, was killed while trying to break up a dispute in the restaurant's parking lot.
He was trying to help others escape the area.
Police hope someone can identify the men in the pictures or the car they drove that night.
Sources say the shooting stemmed from a fight that happened inside the restaurant.
Crime Stoppers of Essex County is offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to the capture of the suspect.
new jersey, newark, shooting, new jersey news
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Sketch released in Upper East Side jewelry robbery
- NYC mayor to announce Sandy recovery reforms
- Man arrested in Queens anti-Muslim harassment on bus
- Pair robs 4 Brooklyn banks in 2-hour span
- Queens serial robber caught on surveillance camera
- Man caught on camera using cloned ATM card 18 min ago
- BridgeGate panel could call Gov. Chris Christie to testify
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87 18 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014 7 min ago