New Jersey News
Abandoned mill demolished after partial collapse
PATERSON, N.J. (WABC) -- There are new in the partial collapse of an abandoned mill in Paterson, New Jersey.
It happened at a mill on Ryle Avenue that had not been used for some time.
Tuesday night crews were knocking down the rest of the structure.
Part of the building suddenly crumbled Tuesday afternoon, sending bricks and debris raining down into an alley.
One person suffered minor injuries.
new jersey, paterson, collapse, new jersey news
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold 2 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- George Washington Bridge reopens for morning commute 7 min ago
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Bipolar teen missing from Suffolk County
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- George Washington Bridge reopens for...
7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
2 min ago