New Jersey News
Small plane crashes at airport in Wall Township
WALL TOWNSHIP (WABC) -- Emergency crews are on the scene of a small plane crash at Monmouth Executive Airport in Wall Township.
The FAA says the Cessna (C172) aircraft went off the side of the runway around 2:25 p.m. The plane ended up near some trees.
It's not known if the plane was taking off or landing at the time of the accident.
Authorities say the pilot was the only occupant and suffered only minor injuries.
Officials say it may be a banner towing plane.
The FAA is investigating the circumstances.
new jersey, wall township, plane crash, new jersey news
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- Third grader hit and killed by truck, driver charged
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- NASA astronauts begin urgent spacewalking repairs
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
2 min ago