New Jersey News
Small cholorine leak at New Jersey Jewish Community Center sends kids to hospital
WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, New Jersey (WABC) -- A number of kids and adults were taken from a Jewish Community Center in Washington Township, Bergen County due to a small cholorine leak.
15 people were taken to local hospitals.
Five children were transported to Valley Hospital, three children to St. Joes, and five children and two adults were taken to Hackensack.
The situation is believed to have been caused by poor ventilation.
new jersey, new jersey news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Hicksville car crash kills 81-year old woman
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' fame dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014