New Jersey News
Small cholorine leak at New Jersey Jewish Community Center sends kids to hospital
WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, New Jersey (WABC) -- A number of kids and adults were taken from a Jewish Community Center in Washington Township, Bergen County due to a small cholorine leak.
15 people were taken to local hospitals.
Five children were transported to Valley Hospital, three children to St. Joes, and five children and two adults were taken to Hackensack.
The situation is believed to have been caused by poor ventilation.
new jersey, new jersey news
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time 26 min ago
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy 37 min ago
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins 50 min ago
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports 47 min ago
- UWS street to be renamed after 4-year-old Ariel Russo 25 min ago
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew...
47 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos