New Jersey News
Small cholorine leak at New Jersey Jewish Community Center sends kids to hospital
WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, New Jersey (WABC) -- A number of kids and adults were taken from a Jewish Community Center in Washington Township, Bergen County due to a small cholorine leak.
15 people were taken to local hospitals.
Five children were transported to Valley Hospital, three children to St. Joes, and five children and two adults were taken to Hackensack.
The situation is believed to have been caused by poor ventilation.
new jersey, new jersey news
- AccuWeather: Snow, ice and rain for Saturday 28 min ago
- 7 On Your Side gets back $1-million dollars in 2013
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- New York City issues snow alert
- Newtown victims to be remembered Saturday 49 min ago
- Photos: Photos of the Newtown school shooting victims
- Christie appointee resigns amid probe
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- 2,500 Fordham University applicants misled by email
- JFK customs seize cocaine in hair care products 58 min ago
- NY lawmakers to announce legislation preventing bridge tolls
- Mega Millions rises to $425M for Friday drawing 35 min ago
- Secret Sales: Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans and Photo Books
- AccuWeather: Snow, ice and rain for Saturday
28 min ago