New Jersey News
Small cholorine leak at New Jersey Jewish Community Center sends kids to hospital
WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, New Jersey (WABC) -- A number of kids and adults were taken from a Jewish Community Center in Washington Township, Bergen County due to a small cholorine leak.
15 people were taken to local hospitals.
Five children were transported to Valley Hospital, three children to St. Joes, and five children and two adults were taken to Hackensack.
The situation is believed to have been caused by poor ventilation.
new jersey, new jersey news
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village
- Woman charged Thursday with neglect after living in a van with...
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos