New Jersey News
Baby found after carjacking in New Jersey
ABERDEEN (WABC) -- A baby is safe after going for a ride with carjacker in New Jersey on Wednesday afternoon.
The Monmouth County Prosecutor's office tells Eyewitness News the suspect carjacked the vehicle around 12:20 on 13th Street in Hazlet.
Investigators say the suspect abandoned the car on Broad Street in Keyport.
The baby was found safe inside the vehicle.
The suspected carjacker was arrested in Aberdeen in the area of Cliffwood Avenue and the NJ Transit crossing.
He is identified as 44 year old Rodney Anderson of Jersey City.
Continuing updates as more details become available.
new jersey, hazlet, aberdeen, crime, carjacking, new jersey news
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site 56 min ago
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder 34 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus 44 min ago
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl 52 min ago
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Boston marks 1 year since deadly Marathon bombings
- Dog saved from burning home in Brooklyn by FDNY
- 13-year-old bystander shot in head in Brooklyn 45 min ago
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia 10 min ago
- Backpacks left at Boaston marathon finish...
59 min ago
- Community rallies around 13-year-old victim...
46 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
34 min ago
- Party bus goes very awry on Long Island
45 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos