New Jersey News
Firefighters battle warehouse fire in Irvington
IRVINGTON, N.J. (WABC) -- Firefighters battled a massive fire early Sunday at a large warehouse building in Irvington, New Jersey.
The fire broke out at around midnight at a building at 119 Colt Street.
Irvington firefighters were assisted by fire companies from other towns.
At one point, fire crews were ordered off the building's roof over fears of a collapse.
The roof did later collapse, but the fire was finally declared under control at about 5 a.m.
No injuries have been reported.
There is still no word on the cause of the fire.
new jersey, irvington, fire, new jersey news
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian diplomat
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- Next City Council Speaker likely Melissa Mark-Viverito
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos