New Jersey News
Firefighters battle warehouse fire in Irvington
IRVINGTON, N.J. (WABC) -- Firefighters battled a massive fire early Sunday at a large warehouse building in Irvington, New Jersey.
The fire broke out at around midnight at a building at 119 Colt Street.
Irvington firefighters were assisted by fire companies from other towns.
At one point, fire crews were ordered off the building's roof over fears of a collapse.
The roof did later collapse, but the fire was finally declared under control at about 5 a.m.
No injuries have been reported.
There is still no word on the cause of the fire.
new jersey, irvington, fire, new jersey news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Photos: Weather whiplash