New Jersey News
Plane suffers bird strike at Newark Airport: Port Authority
NEWARK (WABC) -- The FAA is investigating a bird strike at Newark Airport.
The Port Authority says a Fed-Ex cargo plane collided with a number of birds as it was coming in for landing Saturday morning around 5:30.
The plane was 300-400 feet in the air when the incident happened.
The plane landed safely, and no one was injured.
The Port Authority says the plane's nose was damaged, but Fed-Ex says that is not the case.
new jersey, newark international airport, newark liberty international airport, new jersey news
- Newark bus crash leaves 9 hurt, 1 critically
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead 52 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Bus, taxi collide in Newark
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach 2 min ago
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- US-India relations chilled over diplomat arrest in NYC 4 min ago
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Most Fascinating People of 2013 revealed
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved...
2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
52 min ago
- US-India relations chilled over diplomat...
4 min ago