New Jersey News
Plane suffers bird strike at Newark Airport: Port Authority
NEWARK (WABC) -- The FAA is investigating a bird strike at Newark Airport.
The Port Authority says a Fed-Ex cargo plane collided with a number of birds as it was coming in for landing Saturday morning around 5:30.
The plane was 300-400 feet in the air when the incident happened.
The plane landed safely, and no one was injured.
The Port Authority says the plane's nose was damaged, but Fed-Ex says that is not the case.
new jersey, newark international airport, newark liberty international airport, new jersey news
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- Malaysian Airlines asks for help in hunt for missing plane
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Trial begins for New Jersey man accused of killing daughter 28 min ago
- Brothers plead guilty in Orthodox Jewish divorce scandal 42 min ago
- Greenwich Village fatal bus-truck suspect due in court 17 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 34 min ago
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25 42 min ago
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building 13 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos