New Jersey News
Plane suffers bird strike at Newark Airport: Port Authority
NEWARK (WABC) -- The FAA is investigating a bird strike at Newark Airport.
The Port Authority says a Fed-Ex cargo plane collided with a number of birds as it was coming in for landing Saturday morning around 5:30.
The plane was 300-400 feet in the air when the incident happened.
The plane landed safely, and no one was injured.
The Port Authority says the plane's nose was damaged, but Fed-Ex says that is not the case.
new jersey, newark international airport, newark liberty international airport, new jersey news
- AccuWeather: Snow, ice and rain for Saturday
- 7 On Your Side gets back $1-million dollars in 2013
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- New York City issues snow alert
- Police searching for missing Rider U student 50 min ago
- Newtown victims to be remembered Saturday
- Photos: Photos of the Newtown school shooting victims
- Christie appointee resigns amid probe 2 min ago
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- 2,500 Fordham University applicants misled by email
- JFK customs seize cocaine in hair care products
- Mega Millions rises to $425M for Friday drawing
- Secret Sales: Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans and Photo Books