New Jersey News
4 firefighters hurt battling blaze in North Bergen
NORTH BERGIN (WABC) -- Four firefighters were hurt battling a house fire in New Jersey early Monday.
The flames broke out around 4 a.m. at the two-story home on 73rd Street in North Bergen.
Firefighters say the residents were able to get out safely.
Two firefighters were being treated for burns. One was transported to St. Barnabas Hospital, while the second was transported to Hoboken Hospital.
The other two suffered smoke inhalation and were treated at the scene.
The fire was put out around 6 a.m., and there is significant damage to the home.
There is no word on how it started, and the investigation is ongoing.
new jersey, north bergen, fire, new jersey news
- Gunman dead in shotoing at Colorado high school 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Snow, ice and rain for Saturday 24 min ago
- 7 On Your Side gets back $1-million dollars in 2013
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- New York City issues snow alert 20 min ago
- Man in custody after incident at Chelsea school 8 min ago
- Baruch College student died from head injuries, coroner says 46 min ago
- Police searching for missing Rider U student
- Newtown victims to be remembered Saturday
- Photos: Photos of the Newtown school shooting victims
- Kansas man arrested in car bomb plot at airport
- 2,500 Fordham University applicants misled by email
- Mega Millions rises to $425M for Friday drawing
- Secret Sales: Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans and Photo Books
- AccuWeather: Snow, ice and rain for Saturday
24 min ago