New Jersey News
4 firefighters hurt battling blaze in North Bergen
NORTH BERGIN (WABC) -- Four firefighters were hurt battling a house fire in New Jersey early Monday.
The flames broke out around 4 a.m. at the two-story home on 73rd Street in North Bergen.
Firefighters say the residents were able to get out safely.
Two firefighters were being treated for burns. One was transported to St. Barnabas Hospital, while the second was transported to Hoboken Hospital.
The other two suffered smoke inhalation and were treated at the scene.
The fire was put out around 6 a.m., and there is significant damage to the home.
There is no word on how it started, and the investigation is ongoing.
new jersey, north bergen, fire, new jersey news
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold 5 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area 42 min ago
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC 56 min ago
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- Yonkers family jumps from window to escape fire
- Photos: Family escapes Yonkers fire
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Black ice warnings as bitter cold sets in
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $400 Million
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
5 min ago