New Jersey News
Justin Timberlake's tweet draws fans to Hoboken club
HOBOKEN -- Hundreds of people flooded the streets outside a New Jersey nightclub after Justin Timberlake took to social media about filming a commercial.
The singer tweeted on Wednesday: "Join me & Target tonight for just one song. Let's 'Take Back the Night.' First 150 get in. See you there!"
Fans jammed the street outside Maxwell's in Hoboken, and police used loudspeakers to control the crowd.
The indie-rock club closed its doors in July after a 35-year run.
new jersey, hoboken, new jersey news
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze being laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Arrests in counterfeit health and beauty products case 39 min ago
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Orange County school evacuated after ceiling collapse
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos