New Jersey News
Turkey trashes home in New Jersey
KINNELON, N.J. (WABC) -- A turkey dishes out a bit of "poultrygeist" in New Jersey.
Police say a giant turkey trashed a home in Kinnelon last week.
It broke through a sky light, leaving a trail of destruction, broken glass, and droppings everywhere.
The bird even left holes in the sheet rock.
The frantic homeowner called 911.
The bird was able to outmaneuver two police officers who had cornered it, smashing through another window to escape.
new jersey news, new jersey news
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian diplomat
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- Next City Council Speaker likely Melissa Mark-Viverito
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos