New Jersey News
Turkey trashes home in New Jersey
KINNELON, N.J. (WABC) -- A turkey dishes out a bit of "poultrygeist" in New Jersey.
Police say a giant turkey trashed a home in Kinnelon last week.
It broke through a sky light, leaving a trail of destruction, broken glass, and droppings everywhere.
The bird even left holes in the sheet rock.
The frantic homeowner called 911.
The bird was able to outmaneuver two police officers who had cornered it, smashing through another window to escape.
new jersey news, new jersey news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act