New Jersey News
New Jersey school IT Tech arrested for child porn possesion
MONMOUTH COUNTY - NJ (WABC) -- A Howell Township Schools IT Technician was arrested Thursday morning for possessing graphic child pornography files.
Thirty-five-year-old Matthew Wolny's arrest is the result of a proactive online investigation by the Ocean County High Tech Crime Unit into child sexual exploitation.
The investigation led to Wolny's residence, where detectives found he was allegedly actively manufacturing, trading, and possessing thousands of child pornography files, including graphic pictures and movies.
Wolny is employed by the Howell Twp. School System in Monmouth County as an IT Technician. He is a volunteer Assistant Marching Band Director at Brick Memorial High School, a member of the Windsor Regiment Drum and Bugle Corps, and a member of the Ocean County YMCA.
The Ocean County Prosecutor's Office is encouraging anyone with additional information in this case to contact Detective David Brubaker at 732-929-2027 x 5329.
new jersey news, new jersey, pornography, monmouth county, new jersey news
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Chilly Wednesday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- LIE in Suffolk County reopens
- Family pushes for drug/alcohol testing after fatal accidents
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
- Photos: Blind man and dog fall on subway tracks
- EXCLUSIVE: Suspect arrested in 'knockout' assaults
- Short Hills Mall shooting: Funeral arrangements announced
- ACS workers reach plea deal in girl's death
- Jersey City reveals what was inside mysterious safes
- Anchorman 2 cast talks about much-anticipated sequel
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos