New Jersey News
Report of gunshots at Princeton University unfounded
PRINCETON, N.J. (WABC) -- There was a report of gunshots fired at Princeton University.
Princeton's Public Safety Department received a report of gunshots at Nassau Hall at 7:55 Tuesday evening.
Princeton Police and the Mercer County Sheriff's office responded to the scene.
There were no injuries reported and the call was later determined to be unfounded.
The university sent out an emergency alert informing the university community about the incident and advising people to avoid the area surrounding Nassau Hall.
After an extensive search, nothing was found and the all clear was given.
new jersey news, new jersey, new jersey news
- 3 critical after fire tears through Brooklyn home 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt 41 min ago
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Mink coat thieves caught on camera at NYC boutique 30 min ago
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated 35 min ago
- New York Army cadet accused of emailing child porn 43 min ago
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire
- String of carjackings in Elizabeth
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident