New Jersey News
Report of gunshots at Princeton University unfounded
PRINCETON, N.J. (WABC) -- There was a report of gunshots fired at Princeton University.
Princeton's Public Safety Department received a report of gunshots at Nassau Hall at 7:55 Tuesday evening.
Princeton Police and the Mercer County Sheriff's office responded to the scene.
There were no injuries reported and the call was later determined to be unfounded.
The university sent out an emergency alert informing the university community about the incident and advising people to avoid the area surrounding Nassau Hall.
After an extensive search, nothing was found and the all clear was given.
new jersey news, new jersey, new jersey news
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian jet widens
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Sick patrons interrupt Broadway show performance
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Video: Manhattan clinches first NCAA bid in a decade