New Jersey News
Out-of-control car slams into hospital ER in New Jersey
PATERSON (WABC) -- An out-of-control car slammed into the pediatric emergency room of a hospital in New Jersey early Wednesday.
The incident happened around 3:30 a.m. at the Pediatric Emergency Room of St. Joseph's Hospital in Paterson.
The driver broke three glass windows but did no structural damage to the building.
No serious injuries were reported.
Police are still trying to figure out what caused the crash.
new jersey news, new jersey, paterson, accident, new jersey news
- 3 lanes blocked on GWB due to maintenance
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Bipolar teen missing from Suffolk County
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen