New Jersey News
Out-of-control car slams into hospital ER in New Jersey
PATERSON (WABC) -- An out-of-control car slammed into the pediatric emergency room of a hospital in New Jersey early Wednesday.
The incident happened around 3:30 a.m. at the Pediatric Emergency Room of St. Joseph's Hospital in Paterson.
The driver broke three glass windows but did no structural damage to the building.
No serious injuries were reported.
Police are still trying to figure out what caused the crash.
new jersey news, new jersey, paterson, accident, new jersey news
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody 49 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Suspect arrested in Kansas City highway shootings
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure 8 min ago
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Woman charged Thursday with neglect after living in a van with...
- ObamaCare signups surpass 8 million mark 56 min ago
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet 30 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos