New Jersey News
Several sickened at facility in Lakewood
LAKEWOOD (WABC) -- Authorities are trying to determine what has sickened a number of people at a facility in Lakewood, New Jersey.
NewsCopter 7 was over the scene along 180 Lehigh Avenue in Lakewood Townshipwhere emergency medical crews could be scene outside the building.
The incident began around 1:30 p.m.
Officials say the situation is still unfolding, but several people were feeling lightheaded. Initial reports said 15-20 people had been sickened.
The cause of the problem has not been determined.
new jersey news, new jersey, new jersey news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act