New Jersey News
Several sickened at facility in Lakewood
LAKEWOOD (WABC) -- Authorities are trying to determine what has sickened a number of people at a facility in Lakewood, New Jersey.
NewsCopter 7 was over the scene along 180 Lehigh Avenue in Lakewood Townshipwhere emergency medical crews could be scene outside the building.
The incident began around 1:30 p.m.
Officials say the situation is still unfolding, but several people were feeling lightheaded. Initial reports said 15-20 people had been sickened.
The cause of the problem has not been determined.
new jersey news, new jersey, new jersey news
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall