New Jersey News
Several sickened at facility in Lakewood
LAKEWOOD (WABC) -- Authorities are trying to determine what has sickened a number of people at a facility in Lakewood, New Jersey.
NewsCopter 7 was over the scene along 180 Lehigh Avenue in Lakewood Townshipwhere emergency medical crews could be scene outside the building.
The incident began around 1:30 p.m.
Officials say the situation is still unfolding, but several people were feeling lightheaded. Initial reports said 15-20 people had been sickened.
The cause of the problem has not been determined.
new jersey news, new jersey, new jersey news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Photos: Weather whiplash