New Jersey News
Several sickened at facility in Lakewood
LAKEWOOD (WABC) -- Authorities are trying to determine what has sickened a number of people at a facility in Lakewood, New Jersey.
NewsCopter 7 was over the scene along 180 Lehigh Avenue in Lakewood Townshipwhere emergency medical crews could be scene outside the building.
The incident began around 1:30 p.m.
Officials say the situation is still unfolding, but several people were feeling lightheaded. Initial reports said 15-20 people had been sickened.
The cause of the problem has not been determined.
new jersey news, new jersey, new jersey news
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn 29 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler 1 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash 8 min ago
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified 53 min ago
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody 9 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
8 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
1 min ago