New Jersey News
Newark Airport passenger causes rescreening delays
NEWARK, N.J. (WABC) -- Passengers at a Newark Airport terminal were being rescreened after a passenger passed through security without being properly screened.
TSA agents at Terminal C temporarily stopped screening passengers after a prechecked passenger who failed the security machine screening left the checkpoint.
The passenger was located and passenger rescreenings have resumed.
The brief breach caused delays at the screening areas.
new jersey news, new jersey, newark liberty international airport, airport security, new jersey news
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Sketch released in Upper East Side jewelry robbery
- NYC mayor to announce Sandy recovery reforms
- Man arrested in Queens anti-Muslim harassment on bus
- Pair robs 4 Brooklyn banks in 2-hour span
- Queens serial robber caught on surveillance camera
- Man caught on camera using cloned ATM card 1 min ago
- BridgeGate panel could call Gov. Chris Christie to testify 52 min ago
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87 40 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014 40 min ago