New Jersey News
Newark Airport passenger causes rescreening delays
NEWARK, N.J. (WABC) -- Passengers at a Newark Airport terminal were being rescreened after a passenger passed through security without being properly screened.
TSA agents at Terminal C temporarily stopped screening passengers after a prechecked passenger who failed the security machine screening left the checkpoint.
The passenger was located and passenger rescreenings have resumed.
The brief breach caused delays at the screening areas.
new jersey news, new jersey, newark liberty international airport, airport security, new jersey news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos