New Jersey News
Newark Airport passenger causes rescreening delays
NEWARK, N.J. (WABC) -- Passengers at a Newark Airport terminal were being rescreened after a passenger passed through security without being properly screened.
TSA agents at Terminal C temporarily stopped screening passengers after a prechecked passenger who failed the security machine screening left the checkpoint.
The passenger was located and passenger rescreenings have resumed.
The brief breach caused delays at the screening areas.
new jersey news, new jersey, newark liberty international airport, airport security, new jersey news
- 2 killed in Queens motorcycle accident 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies 5 min ago
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall