New Jersey News
Newark stabbings leave woman and boyfriend dead
NEWARK (WABC) -- Police are investigating a double homicide at a home in Newark, New Jersey.
At about 3:30 Tuesday afternoon police responded to 434 South 11th Street, and found two middle-aged victims, a woman and her boyfriend, who had both been beaten and stabbed inside their second floor apartment.
The 64-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene, and Ruby Green, 54, was taken to University Hospital where she was pronounced dead.
Police are talking to neighbors to try to find out what might have led to the killings.
The identity of the male victim has not yet been released.
At this point, there is no one in custody and the motive is not known.
The investigation is continuing.
new jersey news, new jersey, newark, stabbing, new jersey news
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies 18 min ago
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial 29 min ago
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire