New Jersey News
Newark stabbings leave woman and boyfriend dead
NEWARK (WABC) -- Police are investigating a double homicide at a home in Newark, New Jersey.
At about 3:30 Tuesday afternoon police responded to 434 South 11th Street, and found two middle-aged victims, a woman and her boyfriend, who had both been beaten and stabbed inside their second floor apartment.
The 64-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene, and Ruby Green, 54, was taken to University Hospital where she was pronounced dead.
Police are talking to neighbors to try to find out what might have led to the killings.
The identity of the male victim has not yet been released.
At this point, there is no one in custody and the motive is not known.
The investigation is continuing.
new jersey news, new jersey, newark, stabbing, new jersey news
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster 37 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Malaysian plane mystery continues 27 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports 15 min ago
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
37 min ago