New Jersey News
2 teens charged in Newark deli owner murder
NEWARK (WABC) -- Two New Jersey teenagers are behind bars, accused of killing a father and small business man.
Police say the two 17-year-old boys were trying to rob a deli in Newark Sunday afternoon.
That's when 41-year-old co-owner Joe Flagg was shot and killed.
Both boys are charged with murder.
Prosecutors say they may seek to have the boys tried as adults.
new jersey news, new jersey, newark, murder, teen, teenager, new jersey news
- Teen clerk beaten in deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey 15 min ago
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster 41 min ago
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
- Surprise field day for kids from burned-down school
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos