New Jersey News
Elizabeth apartment fire leaves 23 homeless
ELIZABETH (WABC) -- 23 people were left homeless after a 3-alarm fire burned through the roof of a two-story apartment building in Elizabeth, New Jersey.
The blaze started just after 4 p.m. on 69 Cherry St.
The American Red Cross is currently helping those who were displaced.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
new jersey news, new jersey, new jersey news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted 32 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate 45 min ago
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong 42 min ago
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Rangers top Red Wings 3-0 in Lundqvist's 300th win