New Jersey News
Power restored in northern New Jersey after outage
EDGEWATER, New Jersey (WABC) -- PSE&G has restored power to 26,000 customers who were affected by the power failure in northern New Jersey.
The outage was due to a failure in the Bergen Switching Station in Ridgefield, which had interrupted service to four substations in Bergen and Hudson counties.
Edgewater, Cliffside Park, Guttenberg, and North Bergen all reported areas with no power. Weehawken also had a power outage on the waterfront.
Power lines were also down and burning in Palisades Park, New Jersey.
new jersey news, new jersey, new jersey news
- New measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 52 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2 7 min ago
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Firefightes battling Bronx car fire find body inside 21 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 7 min ago
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns' 12 min ago
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash...
7 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam...
7 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos