New Jersey News
Power restored in northern New Jersey after outage
EDGEWATER, New Jersey (WABC) -- PSE&G has restored power to 26,000 customers who were affected by the power failure in northern New Jersey.
The outage was due to a failure in the Bergen Switching Station in Ridgefield, which had interrupted service to four substations in Bergen and Hudson counties.
Edgewater, Cliffside Park, Guttenberg, and North Bergen all reported areas with no power. Weehawken also had a power outage on the waterfront.
Power lines were also down and burning in Palisades Park, New Jersey.
new jersey news, new jersey, new jersey news
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines