New Jersey News
Power restored in northern New Jersey after outage
EDGEWATER, New Jersey (WABC) -- PSE&G has restored power to 26,000 customers who were affected by the power failure in northern New Jersey.
The outage was due to a failure in the Bergen Switching Station in Ridgefield, which had interrupted service to four substations in Bergen and Hudson counties.
Edgewater, Cliffside Park, Guttenberg, and North Bergen all reported areas with no power. Weehawken also had a power outage on the waterfront.
Power lines were also down and burning in Palisades Park, New Jersey.
new jersey news, new jersey, new jersey news
- 90-minute delays linger after LIRR service suspension 2 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Photos: Weather whiplash 38 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn; 9 hurt
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- NYC home invasion robbery suspects caught on camera 57 min ago
- Queens attempted luring suspect taken into custody 20 min ago
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat 41 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures