New Jersey News
Power restored in northern New Jersey after outage
EDGEWATER, New Jersey (WABC) -- PSE&G has restored power to 26,000 customers who were affected by the power failure in northern New Jersey.
The outage was due to a failure in the Bergen Switching Station in Ridgefield, which had interrupted service to four substations in Bergen and Hudson counties.
Edgewater, Cliffside Park, Guttenberg, and North Bergen all reported areas with no power. Weehawken also had a power outage on the waterfront.
Power lines were also down and burning in Palisades Park, New Jersey.
new jersey news, new jersey, new jersey news
- Teen clerk beaten in deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
- Surprise field day for kids from burned-down school
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos