New Jersey News
Woman charged with setting minivan fire, kids inside
ELIZABETH, N.J. -- A woman who allegedly set her minivan on fire while she drove along the Garden State Parkway with two young children inside has pleaded not guilty to attempted murder and child endangerment charges.
Narcissa Zuber entered her pleas during a court hearing Wednesday. The 48-year-old Cranford resident remains jailed on $800,000 bail and cannot have any contact with the children.
Acting Union County Prosecutor Grace Park has said Zuber allegedly set the minivan on fire along a stretch of the parkway in Clark late last month. Zuber and the two children all suffered undisclosed injuries in the fire.
Park says the children are mow out of the hospital and continue to recover. Zuber was arrested Friday after she was released from a hospital.
new jersey news, new jersey, new jersey news
- 4 more bodies pulled from rubble in East Harlem 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Polar Vortex returns for 1 day
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 1 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Newark tanker fire snarls traffic, delays NJ Transit trains
- Photos: Newark tanker fire
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape
- Photos: Suspect wanted in attempted rape and robbery
- Alleged drunk driver rams crowd, kills 2 at SXSW in Texas 13 min ago
- Report: Average Wall Street bonus tops $164,000 25 min ago
- Malaysia denies report that missing plane kept flying 31 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane