New Jersey News
Linden police ask for public's help in locating missing teen
LINDEN, New Jersey (WABC) -- Linden Police are asking for the public's help in locating a 16-year-old girl who was last seen in her foster home.
Police say Shania Foley, 16, was last seen on November 19th after having an argument with her foster mother and she left her Linden home.
The foster mother says she broke her cell phone during the argument, and may have no ways of communication.
She is an 11th grade student at Linden High School and school officials have described her as an above-average "B" student who plays in the orchestra and was Student of the Month for October.
Investigators have spoken to her father, a Linden resident, and her biological mother, who lives in Newark, and neither claims to have had any contact with her.
She is 5'3", 120 lbs., olive-skin complexion, and reddish-brown long hair. She also wears glasses and was last seen wearing a Guess black pea coat-style jacket, a black and orange hooded-sweatshirt, black pants, and black slippers. She also was carrying a patchwork multi-colored messenger style bookbag/purse.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Steve Zevlikaris at 908-474-8520 or the Linden Police at 908-474-8500.
new jersey news, new jersey, new jersey news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster 1 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
1 min ago