New Jersey News
New Brunswick, New Jersey house burns down in morning fire
NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey (WABC) -- A second alarm fire destroyed a house in downtown New Brunswick, New Jersey.
LINK: VIEW PHOTOS
Firefighters were on the scene in downtown New Brunswick where the fire was burning out of control on Hassart Street just after 5:30 a.m.
The structure is a two story house but the house was fully engulfed. Firefighters gained control just after 7 a.m.
The roof was completely burned away.
The water that was used to put out the fire quickly froze in the cold temps and authorities had to sand the area.
The house was vacant at the time of the fire and there were no injuries reported.
new jersey news, new jersey, new jersey news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act