New Jersey News
February Super Bowl parking passes cost $150 each
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Ticketholders to February's Super Bowl at MetLife Stadium are already lining up to pay $150 each for parking passes.
Passes went on sale Thursday at an official NFL website, www.superbowlparking.clickandpark.com.
It usually costs $30 to park at the stadium.
No cars, limos or buses will be allowed without a parking pass. Because of television and security considerations, fewer than half of the stadium's 28,000 spots normally available for a Giants or Jets game will be available.
Organizers have said about 1,600 spots are set aside for buses and shuttles. Those vehicles will have to stay on site once they arrive at the game.
One part of Lot J, one of the closer lots to the stadium, is already sold out to cars, SUVs, limos and town cars.
new jersey news, new jersey, parking, super bowl, new jersey news
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Day Parade 41 min ago
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA men's basketball tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Up Close with Diana Williams
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos