New Jersey News
Power restored after transformer explosion
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- A transformer explosion resulted in a power outage to customers in New Jersey that lasted three hours.
PSE&G customers in Cliffside Park, Fort Lee and Edgewater were affected.
Power went out around 6:20 p.m. and was restored almost three hours later.
The problem was at the Bergen switching station in Ridgefield.
PSE&G is investigating the cause of the transformer malfunction.
new jersey news, new jersey, new jersey news
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze being laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Arrests in counterfeit health and beauty products case 40 min ago
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Orange County school evacuated after ceiling collapse
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos