New Jersey News
Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
CLIFTON, N.J. (WABC) -- 8 people suffered mostly minor injuries when a bus crashed on Route 3 in Clifton, New Jersey.
The accident happened around 2:30 p.m. in the eastbound lanes of Route 3 between Passiac Avenue and Main Avenue, with the bus ending up stuck on top of the concrete divider.
Police say eight people suffered minor injuries in the accident. They were taken to two area hospitals.
A crane had to be brought in to lift the bus off the divider.
Police say a car may have cut off the bus while trying to exit.
Clifton Sgt. William Frank says there were 28 people on board, including the driver. Passengers who were not hurt were transferred to another bus.
new jersey news, new jersey, new jersey news
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ