New Jersey News
Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
CLIFTON, N.J. (WABC) -- 8 people suffered mostly minor injuries when a bus crashed on Route 3 in Clifton, New Jersey.
The accident happened around 2:30 p.m. in the eastbound lanes of Route 3 between Passiac Avenue and Main Avenue, with the bus ending up stuck on top of the concrete divider.
Police say eight people suffered minor injuries in the accident. They were taken to two area hospitals.
A crane had to be brought in to lift the bus off the divider.
Police say a car may have cut off the bus while trying to exit.
Clifton Sgt. William Frank says there were 28 people on board, including the driver. Passengers who were not hurt were transferred to another bus.
new jersey news, new jersey, new jersey news
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- School bus overturns in Brooklyn; 5 hurt 12 min ago
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time 41 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video 24 min ago
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store 44 min ago
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins 45 min ago
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
15 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
24 min ago
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
45 min ago