New Jersey News
Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
CLIFTON, N.J. (WABC) -- 8 people suffered mostly minor injuries when a bus crashed on Route 3 in Clifton, New Jersey.
The accident happened around 2:30 p.m. in the eastbound lanes of Route 3 between Passiac Avenue and Main Avenue, with the bus ending up stuck on top of the concrete divider.
Police say eight people suffered minor injuries in the accident. They were taken to two area hospitals.
A crane had to be brought in to lift the bus off the divider.
Police say a car may have cut off the bus while trying to exit.
Clifton Sgt. William Frank says there were 28 people on board, including the driver. Passengers who were not hurt were transferred to another bus.
new jersey news, new jersey, new jersey news
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos