New Jersey News
Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
CLIFTON, N.J. (WABC) -- 8 people suffered mostly minor injuries when a bus crashed on Route 3 in Clifton, New Jersey.
The accident happened around 2:30 p.m. in the eastbound lanes of Route 3 between Passiac Avenue and Main Avenue, with the bus ending up stuck on top of the concrete divider.
Police say eight people suffered minor injuries in the accident. They were taken to two area hospitals.
A crane had to be brought in to lift the bus off the divider.
Police say a car may have cut off the bus while trying to exit.
Clifton Sgt. William Frank says there were 28 people on board, including the driver. Passengers who were not hurt were transferred to another bus.
new jersey news, new jersey, new jersey news
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault 59 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident