New Jersey News
Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
CLIFTON, N.J. (WABC) -- 8 people suffered mostly minor injuries when a bus crashed on Route 3 in Clifton, New Jersey.
The accident happened around 2:30 p.m. in the eastbound lanes of Route 3 between Passiac Avenue and Main Avenue, with the bus ending up stuck on top of the concrete divider.
Police say eight people suffered minor injuries in the accident. They were taken to two area hospitals.
A crane had to be brought in to lift the bus off the divider.
Police say a car may have cut off the bus while trying to exit.
Clifton Sgt. William Frank says there were 28 people on board, including the driver. Passengers who were not hurt were transferred to another bus.
new jersey news, new jersey, new jersey news
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
16 min ago