New Jersey News
South Plainfield High School lockdown lifted after misinterpreted text message
SOUTH PLAINFIELD, New Jersey (WABC) -- Police say the lockdown at South Plainfield High School has been lifted after a text message from a student to a parent was apparently misinterpreted.
As an abundance of caution, police and a K9 are searched the school. The students were being kept inside during the search.
new jersey news, new jersey, new jersey news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week 4 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent 40 min ago
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Liam Neeson to tour stables amid carriage horse debate
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite 15 min ago
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Rangers top Red Wings 3-0 in Lundqvist's 300th win
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
4 min ago