New Jersey News
High speed chase ends in crash in Palisades Park
PALISADES PARK, N.J. (WABC) -- A police chase ends with a high speed crash and the suspects are still on the loose.
The crash happened in Palisades Park, New Jersey.
Police from Fort Lee were chasing a car driven by suspects in a home burglary.
Officers say they threw stolen items out of the car.
They say the car was speeding when it tried to turn and ended up ramming into oncoming traffic.
It is not clear how many people were in the car.
All of the suspects ran off.
new jersey news, new jersey, new jersey news
- Missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy possibly found 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video 16 min ago
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UCONN sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing
- CT hockey referee arrested after removing child from ice
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy possibly...
4 min ago