New Jersey News
2 bodies found at North Bergen park on same day
NORTH BERGEN (WABC) -- The bodies of two men who separately committed suicide at a county park in northern New Jersey were discovered Christmas day, and authorities say it does not appear the deaths are related.
A jogger discovered the first man's body Wednesday morning in a lake at Hudson County Park in North Bergen. It's not yet known how long the body may have been in the water.
A few hours later, sheriff's deputies who were investigating the first death found the body of a second man who apparently hanged himself near the park's tennis courts.
The Medical Examiner is still working to determine the exact causes of death for both men.
new jersey news, new jersey, north bergen, bergen county, body found, new jersey news
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway 35 min ago
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UConn sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
35 min ago