New Jersey News
Elizabeth police shooting leaves man wounded
ELIZABETH (WABC) -- Authorities are investigating a police-involved shooting in an Elizabeth apartment building that left a man wounded.
It happened on the 4th floor of an apartment building on Elm Street just after midnight on Monday.
Officers responded to a report of domestic violence. During the course of the investigation, police say a suspect was shot by a police officer.
He was taken to University Hospital in Newark with injuries believed to be non life-threatening.
No officers were injured.
The Union County Prosecutor's Office is investigating the shooting.
new jersey news, new jersey, elizabeth, police shooting, new jersey news
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Malaysian plane mystery continues 55 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time 4 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store 7 min ago
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins 8 min ago
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports 43 min ago
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
8 min ago