New Jersey News
Wall Street Journal reporter David Bird missing in New Jersey
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- The Long Hill Township Police Department and the New Jersey State Police Missing Persons Unit are seeking assistance from the public locating 55 year old David Bird.
David Bird is 6'01", 200 pounds. He has gray hair, blue eyes and a fair complextion. He is partially balding and has a gray goatee. Bird is a reporter for the Wall Street Journal.
"Mr. Bird is a longtime member of the Dow Jones newsroom. Our thoughts are with his family and we are working with the Long Hill Township Police Department as they continue their search," said Gerard Baker, editor in chief of Dow Jones and managing editor of The Wall Street Journal
He was last seen at his residence in Long Hill Township, in Morris County. He was wearing a red jacket, blue jeans, sneakers and glasses.
He regularly walks the trails in Hick's Tract in Millington, NJ.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Long Hill Township Police Department at (908) 647-1800 or the NJSP Missing Persons Unit at (800) 709-7090.
new jersey news, new jersey, new jersey news
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder 3 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Workers remove rubble in East Harlem 26 min ago
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey 51 min ago
- Teen shot, apparently by brother, in Queens
- Long Island cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing 10 min ago
- Woman steals Dorothy's ruby slippers from SI hotel
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse
- Majority of debris removed from explosion...
11 min ago
- Residents displaced by explosion search for...
12 min ago
- Workers remove rubble in East Harlem
26 min ago
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of...
10 min ago