New Jersey News
Teacher hurt in hazmat incident at Mercer County high school
HIGHTSTOWN, N.J. (WABC) -- First responders are on the scene of a hazardous materials situation that injured a teacher at a high school in Mercer County, New Jersey.
The call came around 9:00 a.m. Friday.
Authorities tell sister station WPVI in Philadelphia that a teacher at Hightstown High School on Leshin Lane in Hightstown fell unconscious in Room 602 at the school after some kind of hazmat incident.
The teacher has been taken from the school for treatment.
There was no immediate word on the victim's condition.
new jersey, new jersey news, hazmat, new jersey news
- Person of interest in custody in Flatbush shooting
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster