New Jersey News
Teacher hurt in hazmat incident at Mercer County high school
HIGHTSTOWN, N.J. (WABC) -- First responders are on the scene of a hazardous materials situation that injured a teacher at a high school in Mercer County, New Jersey.
The call came around 9:00 a.m. Friday.
Authorities tell sister station WPVI in Philadelphia that a teacher at Hightstown High School on Leshin Lane in Hightstown fell unconscious in Room 602 at the school after some kind of hazmat incident.
The teacher has been taken from the school for treatment.
There was no immediate word on the victim's condition.
new jersey, new jersey news, hazmat, new jersey news
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze to be laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Sketch released of suspect in Queens attempted luring
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Vladimir Putin
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- $270 million up for grabs in Friday Mega Millions drawing
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
7online News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos