New Jersey News
Third victim in Newark Christmas Day shooting dies
NEWARK (WABC) -- Authorities say the third teenager who was shot on Christmas night in New Jersey's largest city has died.
Chief assistant Essex County prosecutor Thomas Fennelly says 14-year-old Abdul Frazier died early Friday after three weeks in a hospital.
A 13-year-old and a 15-year-old died soon after the attack on a street in Newark's South Ward.
A 15-year-old is charged in the shootings. His name has not been released because of his age.
new jersey news, new jersey, gun violence, newark, new jersey news
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports
- UWS street to be renamed after 4-year-old Ariel Russo
- Success Academy parents to sue in charter school fight 40 min ago
- Obama to meet with Ukraine prime minister Wednesday 24 min ago
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies 2 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos