New Jersey News
Weapons found in Union Township home
UNION TOWNSHIP, New Jersey (WABC) -- A Union Township man is facing multiple charges after handguns and explosive materials were recovered from his vehicle and home in Union Township, New Jersey
Alfred Intrabartolo, 62, is charged with second-degree unlawful possession of a weapon, second-degree certain persons not to own firearms, and third-degree possession of a destructive device, with additional charges pending. Intrabartolo remained in custody late Monday on $250,000 cash- bail.
Police launched an investigation last week after receiving complaints from neighbors.
Police say Intrabartolo allegedly toss an explosive device resembling a large firecracker out of his moving vehicle while he was being tracked.
According to law officials, after his arrest, they found a loaded handgun in his car as well as explosive material.
After searching of his home, police say they recovered two additional handguns, a shotgun, and additional low-grade explosive materials and gunpowder.
new jersey news, new jersey, union township, explosives, new jersey news
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos