New Jersey News
Flight makes emergency landing at Newark after fumes
NEWARK (WABC) -- A plane made an emergency landing at Newark Airport Friday night after reports of fumes on board.
A United Airlines flight on its way to Germany from Washington, D.C. landed safely after the smell of smoke in the cabin.
More than 200 passengers were on board the Boeing 777 aircraft, which taxied normally upon arrival. No one was hurt.
United says the fllight has been rescheduled to leave later Saturday.
The passengers were provided with hotel rooms. Some of the crew members asked to be checked out at a local hospital as a precaution.
new jersey news, new jersey, new jersey news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard 58 min ago
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' fame dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying...
58 min ago