New Jersey News
Flight makes emergency landing at Newark after fumes
NEWARK (WABC) -- A plane made an emergency landing at Newark Airport Friday night after reports of fumes on board.
A United Airlines flight on its way to Germany from Washington, D.C. landed safely after the smell of smoke in the cabin.
More than 200 passengers were on board the Boeing 777 aircraft, which taxied normally upon arrival. No one was hurt.
United says the fllight has been rescheduled to leave later Saturday.
The passengers were provided with hotel rooms. Some of the crew members asked to be checked out at a local hospital as a precaution.
new jersey news, new jersey, new jersey news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box 35 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act